Meikon Underwater Housing for Sony A6300 is made from polycarbonate .it is to meet divers who wish to take underwater photo videos in the undersea world at inexpensive prices .
- Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS (Manual zoom available, set camera to autofocus)
- Sony E 20mm F2.8 (Autofocus only)
- Sony E 30mm F3.5 Macro
- Sony E 35mm F1.8 OSS (Autofocus only)
- Sigma 19mm F2.8 DN Art (Autofocus only)
- Sigma 30mm F2.8 EX DN (Autofocus only)
- ABS plastic
- Clear plate glass
- Stainless steel
- EPDM rubber
- O’ring sealed buttons with spring loaded mechanism to protect your camera properly
- Inbuilt leak detection sensor
- Interchangeable port
- Opticial Cable Connectors
- up to 40 m
- Extremely positive ( Hand strap required )
- Underwater housing
- Wrist strap
- Shoulder strap
- Spare O’ring
- User manual
Accessories for Meikon A6300 housing
(Price is not included )
- underwater camera arm systems
- dive photo video lights
- wet dome ports ,red filter
- underwater strobes
Fiber-Optic ports : Like many housings out there , Meikon A6300 housing also uses TTL slave – which means that in order to fire the strobe you need the build-in camera’s flash to fire and then the light will travel through an optic cable that connected to the housing on the one side and to the strobe and in the other side , which will make the strobe to fire as will.
Red Underwater Filter (wet 67mm)
Starting from 15-20 ft underwater, red color starts to wash out by filtering effect of water, the deeper you dive the more of warm red spectrum is filtered out from the ambient light. In order to get warm colors back, you need to filter out blue spectrum with this filter. The filter can be installed and removed during the course of the dive. It is used to restore the warm color absorbed by blue water, so that you can make nice colorful pictures and videos. This wet red filter comes with an attachment string, that you can tie to your underwater housing to prevent the loss. This filter is intended to use in blue tropical seas with natural daylight lighting.
- Before inserting the camera inside an underwater housing, make sure your camera is stock – No straps, no additional grips, no lens filter.
- In the camera menu switch your viewfinder mode to LCD/MONITOR only, because you won’t be able to use viewfinder underwater.
- Turn your brightness higher to at least 80%, otherwise you won’t be able to see what’s on the monitor.
Detail Specification Item
|Dimensions||25 x 25 x 15 cm|
|Optical Cable Ports: 2|
|M67 threaded lens port:YES|
|underwater camera arm kits supported :Yes|
|recommendation for accessories : M67 wet lens, camera trays ,arms ,dive lights ,ect|
|fit for : Sony A6000|